Terms and Conditions of Service And Warranty
Terms and conditions of service and warranty-
- We will provide a courteous and professional service to you and do our utmost to make your dental visit as pleasant as possible. We expect the same courtesy and respect in return.
- We will provide the highest possible standard of dental care within the ability of your treating dentist and will refer you to appropriate dentists/specialists as required.
- To arrive for appointment on time. Our practice will send out reminder emails and/or personal phone calls to remind you of your appointment. 24 hour’s notice is expected for cancellations or rescheduling. As courtesy we do not charge a cancellation fee but expect you do not change /cancel appointments on a regular basis.
- The dental surgery is a sterile environment and we require you to dress appropriately at all times including footwear
- Medical history forms to be filled out fully and correctly. Any changes in address or medical conditions to be notified to reception.
- We endeavour to run on time barring unforeseen complications in treatment. Our aim is to see you within fifteen minutes of your appointed time. If any problem should arise in the treatment room, we will advise you of the delay as soon as possible.
- A treatment plan will be issued at your examination appointment. If the treatment plan alters, which can sometimes occur, a new treatment plan will be issued. The quote is valid for 3 months
- Attend regularly for exam/clean every 6 months so your dental health can be maintained and warranties on work covered.
- Payment is required on the day of the treatment provided. Late payment is by pre-approval only and is strictly a seven day account. Any account outside these conditions is subject to administration charges and debt collection fees (25% of invoice value) and any legal costs will be added to the dental bill.
- Laboratory based work. Part payment is made during the making, i.e. 50% for the crown on prep visit and 50% on completion. Denture payments are split over 4 visits. All payments have to be made before final fitting of prosthesis.
- Warranties- All minor dental services provided by us come with a 1 year warranty and will be redone free of cost unless otherwise specified.
In case of major dental work like Root canals, Crowns, Veneers and Dental implants we offer a 5 year warranty on the condition that you follow our recommended recall appointments (minimum every 6 months unless otherwise stated) and have all examinations and x-rays as directed by the dentist.