Want a second opinion but don’t want to pay for a second consultation?
If you have a quote for your dental work from your current dentist and want a second opinion or just want to check how we compare, bring it in and we will waive the fee. Yes, the initial consultation is free!
We receive numerous calls from people who have been given a quote and try calling a few dentists in the vicinity to get a comparative quote on the same item numbers. While you may save on paying consultation fees for a visit, the fact is that dental offices can only give you a generic quote without a clinical assessment. Period.
We understand that dental terms and item codes are not your forte and can be very confusing. You often end up with an endless list of services and item numbers and a final cost. It often leaves you with plenty of questions.
What do the item codes mean?
- Why is it so expensive?
- What procedures are involved?
- Is the price on the quote fair?
- How urgently do I need it done?
- Do I have any other options?
We have therefore, waived our fee if you need a comparative quote or a second opinion on your existing dental plan.
Terms & Conditions
- Dental assessment essential.
- No consultations without clinical examination.
- Written quote must be presented to the dentist at or emailed prior to the appointment.
- All x-rays, photos, scans (if any) must be brought to the appointment or emailed to us prior to the appointment. A release of record form needs to be signed before we can transfer such records. This form can be emailed/posted to you. Please allow for 3-4 business days for the records to be received.
- Appointment times strictly as per availability.
- First consultation is free. Subsequent consultations may incur a standard fee.
- If you fail to turn up for a scheduled appointment or cancel without 24 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge