Emergency Dental Services in Sunshine Coast
A/H emergency services are available upon request (depending on availability of our emergency dentist) for all dental emergencies including:
- Abscessed Tooth– A bit more serious then toothaches, an abscessed tooth is an infection (normally a collection of pus) within a tooth which has spread to the root. This would require emergency tooth extractions in order to keep the infection from spreading further. For this, sedation is available.
- Broken Teeth or Knocked-out Teeth– Like mentioned above, accidents can happen anytime and could lead to dental trauma or your teeth being chipped, cracked or broken, leading to the requirement of an emergency dental service.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions– You may require an emergency dentist in the event of wisdom tooth abscess which can cause you acute pain. Here, a wisdom tooth extraction procedure needed to be carried out in order to prevent it from damaging your gums. Here, too, Sedation is available for extractions.
- Oral and Tooth Bacterial Infections– This is caused by a dental abscess, i.e. collection of pus within the teeth, gums, or in the bone that holds your teeth and may require emergency dental care. In order to prevent this, you need to maintain a good general and oral health.
- Other Injuries to the mouth, lips and tongue, lacerations, abrasions, foreign objects, may require the aid of an after hours emergency dentist.
Keep our contact information readily available. Then, if a dental problem arises, you can get help quickly from the after hours emergency dentist in Sunshine Coast.