Affordable Dentist Sunshine Coast
While dental consultation fees/costs can be set, to generalise and charge dental fees for the required dental treatment without an examination by a dentist is quite difficult. This is particularly because the dental fees change depending on the complexity of the dental problem.
A common example is that the dental fees for a filling or the dental filling costs would depend on the number of surfaces involved. This is possible to judge only after the dentist has examined the tooth.
Similarly, a wisdom tooth extraction can vary from a simple extraction to a surgical and more complex procedure. The dental fees can be determined only after a physical examination and x-rays of the concerned tooth.
As a reputable dentist in Nicklin Way, we understand that it is important for you to have an estimate of the dental costs before you come in for an appointment. We will always give you a quote for your situation before proceeding with any treatment.
Dental Fees Australia
If you have a quote for your dental work from your current dentist and want a second opinion or want to check how we compare, bring it in, and we will waive the consultation fee. Yes, the initial consultation is free!
We receive numerous calls from people who have been given a quote and try calling a few dentists in the vicinity to get a comparative quote on the same dental requirement. While you may save on paying the dentist consultation fees for a visit, the fact is that dental offices can only give you a generic quote without a clinical assessment. Period.
We understand that dental terms and item codes are not your forte and can be very confusing. You often end up with an endless list of services and item numbers and a final cost. It often leaves you with plenty of questions. Thus, check out the below common dental procedures and fees. Also, do check out these Special Offers, wherein we provide exclusive discounts on specific dental services. Take a look!
Here is a list of common dental procedures and fees
- Dental Consultation Fees (30 mins) – $64.00
- Dental Exam and Clean – $180.00 (No X-rays)
- Just Clean – $125.00
- Deep cleans with hygienist- $200 (1 hour sessions)
- Simple Extraction- $250 (includes X-rays and consultation)
- Surgical extractions- Starts $300.00
- Simple filling- Starts $150.00
- Complex filling- Starts $200.00
- Root Canal Treatment- Starts $800.00
- Porcelain Crowns- Starts $1200.00
- Porcelain Veneers- Starts $1000.00
- Dental Implant and crown- Starts $4000.00
What do the item codes mean?
- Why is it so expensive?
- What procedures are involved?
- Is the price on the quote fair?
- How urgently do I need it done?
- Do I have any other options?
We have therefore, waived our fee if you need a comparative quote or a second opinion on your existing dental plan.
Terms & Conditions
- Dental assessment essential. No consultations without clinical examination.
- Written quote must be presented to the dentist at or emailed prior to the appointment. The written quote must have your details and must be dated. The quote should not be over 3 months ol Foreign exchange rates can affect your quote.
- All x-rays, photos, scans (if any) must be brought to the appointment or emailed to us before the appointment. A release of record form needs to be signed before we can transfer such records. This form can be emailed/posted to you. Please allow for 3-4 business days for the records to be received.
- All x-rays, photos, scans and email communications with overseas dental manager must be brought to the appointment or emailed before the appointment.
- Appointment times strictly as per the availability.
- First consultation is free. Subsequent, standard dental consultation fees may incur.
- If you fail to turn up for a scheduled appointment or cancel without 24 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge