At Oris Dental, we understand that dental emergencies can happen outside of business hours. As such, you can Contact Oris Dental or Call (07) 54444308 A/H service and leave a message in our message bank and one of our friendly emergency dentists will try and contact you post-haste to provide you with the right advice.
We are known for providing the best emergency dental services in Sunshine Coast. The emergency dentists on our list are qualified professionals who have experience in emergency cases. Thus, be rest assured that we will keep your comfort and interest in mind when handling the dental emergency.
Also, as a professional Kawana dental practice, we are aware of the fact that there are not many dental offices in Sunshine Coast that offer after hours dental services during an emergency. Thus, to help you in this scenario, we offer you after hour emergency dental services, wherein your calls are readily transferred to qualified dentists in the vicinity.
After Hours Emergency Dentist
A $200.00 after hours (emergency) surcharge applies to all emergencies seen after business hours 9 am – 5 pm (Mon-Fri) or weekends and public holidays to cover additional business costs. It’s the philosophy of Oris Dental to provide “common-sense” treatment recommendations and options for your dental emergency problem. Any and all “solutions” must be consistent with your wishes. You will be treated as we would want our own family to be treated. Our after-hours emergency dentist service is opened for all and immediate care is administered in order to ensure that the damage is kept to the minimum.
Emergency Dental Services in Sunshine Coast
A/H emergency services are available upon request (depending on availability of our emergency dentist) for all dental emergencies including:
- Toothaches – Toothaches are mainly caused due to severe tooth decay. This is one of the emergencies that may require immediate care in order alleviate pain and discomfort. The emergency dentist may administer the required care but would suggest further tooth decay and cavities treatment.
- Abscessed Tooth – A bit more serious then toothaches, an abscessed tooth is an infection (normally a collection of pus) within a tooth which has spread to the root. This would require emergency tooth extractions in order to keep the infection from spreading further. For this, sedation is available.
- Broken Teeth or Knockedout Teeth – Like mentioned above, accidents can happen anytime and could lead to dental trauma or your teeth being chipped, cracked or broken, leading to the requirement of an emergency dental service.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions – You may require an emergency dentist in the event of wisdom tooth abscess which can cause you acute pain. Here, a wisdom tooth extraction procedure needed to be carried out in order to prevent it from damaging your gums. Here, too, Sedation is available for extractions.
- Oral and Tooth Bacterial Infections – This is caused by a dental abscess, i.e. collection of pus within the teeth, gums, or in the bone that holds your teeth and may require emergency dental care. In order to prevent this, you need to maintain a good general and oral health.
- Other Injuries to the mouth, lips and tongue, lacerations, abrasions, foreign objects, may require the aid of an after hours emergency dentist.
Keep our contact information readily available in the case of a problem. Then, if a one arises, you can get help quickly.